sábado, 19 de março de 2011

Mina & A. Lupo _ Parole parole _ Live 1972



The most famous duet from vintage italian TV broadcasting.
A Mina classic.


Parlato = spoken, canto = sung.

Parlato: Cara, cosa mi succede stasera, ti guardo ed è come la prima volta. Darling, what's happening to me this evening, I look at you and it's like the first time.
Canto: che cosa sei, che cosa sei, che cosa sei What are you, what are you...
Parlato: Non vorrei parlare. I wouldn't want to speak.
Canto: Cosa sei




Parlato: Ma tu sei la frase d'amore cominciata e mai finita. But you are the phrase of love, begun and never finished.
Canto: Non cambi mai, non cambi mai, non cambi mai. You never change...
Parlato: Tu sei il mio ieri, il mio oggi You're my yesterday, my today
Canto: Proprio mai Really never.
Parlato: Il mio sempre, inquietitudine My always, [my] disquiet
Canto: Adesso ormai ci puoi provare, chiamami tormento dai, già che ci sei Now you can try [it on], go ahead, call me "torment" while you're at it.
Parlato: Tu sei come il vento che porta i violini e le rose You're like the wind that brings violins and roses
Canto: Caramelle non ne voglio più I don't want any more sweets.
Parlato: Certe volte non ti capisco Sometimes I don't understand you.
Canto: Le rose e i violini The roses and the violins
questa sera raccontali a un'altra this evening go tell them to some other woman
violini e rose li posso sentire I can hear/smell violins and roses
quando la cosa mi va, se mi va When I want to - if I want to
quando è il momento When it's the [right] moment
e dopo si vedrà And then we'll see
Parlato: Una parola ancora [Just] another word
Canto: Parole, parole, parole Words, words, words
Parlato: Ascoltami Listen to me
Canto: parole parole, parole

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário